[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A slice of history

  • From: Kathy Martin <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 19:32:17 -0700

Does the Parent Club maintain a list of qualified Futurity/Maturity judges
that aren't necessarily licensed AKC judges ?
I checked the GSDCA website, but didn't find it (probably not looking in
the right place). I know I've seen a list before, just can't remember where.
Many thanks!!
Kathy Martin
Foxtrot GSD