[ SHOWGSD-L ] A simple answer

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 21:45:12 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/2009 11:58:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
I think  the club should seriously consider some verbiage attached to the
renewal  process for ALL members not just Board members, that states as a
member in  good standing you will do no harm to our club such as bringing a
law
suit  against the club and/or officers.   If you don't sign that agreement
then
membership is denied.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but how about a  statement by each
board member that they will do nothing wrong to harm the  board?  How silly is
that?  No board member intends to harm the  board  or the club, and doesn't
do so unless they feel they need to use the  legal process to protect the
club.

As to the current situation, no one paid anything or brought  any charges,
as required by our by-laws. I may be wrong, but I think the same  failure
was part of Margy's charges.

Follow the bylaws, and there is no problem.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
**************It's raining cats and dogs -- Come to PawNation, a place