[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A show question for you guys

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:49:07 -0800

Terry, first, Yippe on the Empire State Bldg picture... YAY!
And

Do we want to live in fear?  People are surprised that I have my full name when
I sign legislative posts on the legislative lists.  Caution is one thing, but
to live in a state of fear because of what the AR people might do?  I hope you
advertise the heck out of your shows, and bring all the public possible in to
see it, have that meet the breeds table, have good literature available and
enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Stormy Hope
California
www.carpoc.org
and more

On Jan 21, 2009, at 4:32:45 PM, "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you think that the Regional clubs should advertise their shows? Or should we
keep a low profile because of the AR groups?

If your advertise let me know what you do.

Thanks,
Terry