[ SHOWGSD-L ] A secret know to 19, not much of a secret

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:54:49 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2007 3:43:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, VPREZHMF
writes:
We will  never be privy to the discussion,since this is the type of problem
that is  dealt with in Closed Session. After the Board has made a decision as a
result  of their discussion.they  go back into  Open Session and announce
their  results so that it is recorded in the minutes. You will see  that,but
nothing of the private session.

I remember being on the board. Ralph Roberts walked up to me after a closed
session, (which I argued should be open) and said; "What happens in a closed
session is known  by the members before the doors are opened."

I think this is true.  Our board is a group of very good devoted  people.  I
am sure we will know why the gang of nine voted as they  did.  Just ask.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together