[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ A response to A message

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:02:22 -0700

Hi Evan;
I wholeheartedly agree with this particular part of your post.

Seems those who quit because of the expense, dog health issues,
political issues, hating where the National is held...<G>....
whatever....are always trying to convince those of us who stay
that all is hopeless.  and the WORST one....that this Breed is
drowning in health problems!!   HUH??
Sounds almost SCAREY to own a German Shepherd Dog...let alone
breed and show them and go to a National or a futurity.
I just don't see it that way, and dread the day we WILL quit.
Our dogs have been a great comfort to us, make us smile again
after the tears... and keep us up on our feet and moving.

BUT..if things get really bad..we can just attack Linda Bankhead
for her evil video!   {:o)

Carolyn   marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Behalf Of Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)

Here is the word of truth.

We do tend to take to heart the few who would attack us, or those who try
to change our ideas or goals to fit theirs.  The worst of all is those who
have stopped showing and want to tell us how terrible we are to continue.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html