[ SHOWGSD-L ] A recent situation

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:43:06 -0700

If the breeders want an intact dog or a license,
they sign away that right.  That is the way they
get around our wonderful Constitution that used to
protect all of us.

Storm

Sorry but this gets me steamed and when I get
steamed....

I know that local governments have approached
their mandatory inspections on a statement in
their license that we waive the right to have a
warrant and give them tacit permission to do their
warrantless inspections.

That premise is absolutely against everything that
this nation stands for and was founded on. I
cannot waive my right by giving over power to the
government, for the government did not give me
those rights. Those rights are given by the
Creator and until they get His permission to
violate them they stand inviolable. The usurpation
of power by those who supposedly serve at our
request and by our permission is totally out of
line with the whole structure of our government
and our Constitution. Power does not flow from the
government to the people, it flows from the
Creator to the people who loan it to government on
a limited basis. When those limits are exceeded we
have a duty and a responsibility to resist those
usurpations of power.

So there the steam erupted! I'm really tired of
this Animal Rights (*^&*&^#())_()! (That
gentlemanly cursing!).

Dave

---