[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A question about the nominees

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 19:49:28 -0400

I still don't have a ballot, but I understand that at least one of the
bios was screwed up...that the particular candidate's bio was cut to
about 85 words from 100, and not just cut but messed around with, so
that it now looks like a second grader wrote it.
    As far as knowing something about the candidates is concerned, for
more information than is contained in the bios, I suggest those who wish
to make an informed vote go to    http://www.showgsd.org      and follow
the link to the site where the majority of the candidates have responded
to our questionnaire.  Each question has all the pertinent answers on
the same page...there's no need to click back and forth from page to
page to see each candidate's thoughts on the question...very easy to
compare this way.  None of the answers were edited, altho candidates who
exceeded the word limits applied to certain questions did have their
    Since I haven't seen the ballot yet, I don't know what the bio's
look like..I just heard today that one was messed up.  To me, it would
seem more important than ever to read what the candidates had to say
about current issues facing the PC and the breed itself before voting.
I do agree with Barbara that bios should be mandatory or the candidate's
name should be eliminated from the ballot.
Peggy
www.votefortom.com