[ SHOWGSD-L ] A question about the nominees

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:35:43 -0400

Hi everyone:  I don't know if this has been brought up today or not.  I
just got home and haven't had time to read all the e-mails yet.  I did
get my ballot in the mail today.  My question is this.  There are 27
nominees running for the board and officers of the club.  I only seen a
bio on 26 of those that are running.  There is no information on the
other one at all.  Is this a mandatory thing for those that are running
to write a small bio on themselves?  If not, I would think it should be
so we can all make an informative decision when voting for these people
who are to run our club, especially for those who are new members.

The very best of luck to all of those who are running.  Thank you for
caring enough about our club and beloved breed to do so.  Best wishes,
Barbara Galasso