[ SHOWGSD-L ] A popular breed

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:39:47 EST

In a message dated 3/11/11 6:29:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
murfamx4@xxxxxxx writes:

After  Buddy had finished the retrieve I asked Tom "if we get another duck
can I send  Coby after it"   Tom baulked and said is he trained?  I told
him no but if he doesn't get it we can still send Buddy to get  it.

I started to laugh when I got to that point, as I knew what was going to
happen.

These are amazing animals. If someone has never lived with a good German
shepherd, they have no idea what they are in for.  We have sold some  puppies
to first time owners, or people who have other breeds. It always give me  a
good feeling to get those letters or cards about how bonded they are with
their dogs, or what wonderful things they do.

The AR people will never win so long as we can keep the government out of
it, long enough for the general public to speak out. We need to contine to
pass  the message.  In two weeks I will be speaking in front to a dog
training  group of professionals about the German shepherd.  Thankfully this
List
just had a good discussion about our origins, and I will re-read the Willis
book.

We continue to be in the top three registered dogs, and from what I see,
the most popular beed in the country.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together