[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A popular breed

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:32:57 GMT

That would, of course, be Little Di, a daughter of my beautiful Ch. Diana,
granddam of my handsome Harley.  Of course, Lil Di can hunt!!
And, of course, she is beautiful, she is Harley's Aunt!    It is always
wonderful to hear of dogs we have connections to who are living a wonderful
life.  Thanks for sharing, Ev.

Paula

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual Title Award Recipient, AKC
JAM/AOE, International & American Champion, Grand Champion Asgard Harley
Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips, Elbows,
Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the long-coat factor, 2010 #1 GSD in
California, 2010 #1 Male GSD in the Country, 2010 #3 GSD in the Country, (AKC
Stats), 1st male German Shepherd Dog Grand Champion, 2011 Westminster Kennel
Club Dog Show Invitee.