[ SHOWGSD-L ] A personal attack with no value or reason

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:53:06 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/06 9:02:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
that is  the wrong addy for Tedi..keeps coming back UNKNOWN

I received a number of these, so be sure you put in the "u".  It is
_Tlginsburg@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Tlginsburg@xxxxxxx) .   That will  work.

I have gotten a lot of responses, (evidently people were more interested in
my wife than how long it takes to cash a check), and the heading got everyone
to  read it.

A lot suggested gold and jewelry, but after spending 15 years on the road  as
a jewelry salesman, it is hard for me to spend money for jewelry, (remember I
 am Jewish). Hiring someone to clean the house seemed to come up, and I
wonder who has been to the home lately?

I had one suggestion of a pocket tazer, (what could you be thinking?)

A number of people thought of mushy stuff, like flowers and candy, but I
doubt Tedi would appreciate it if I showed her with candy so she had to
increase
her insulin.  But, I am thinking about it.

I did think about buying her a new purse.  So, I went to the mall, and
looked at all kinds of stuff, and figured out what she would like.  I found  an
interesting store and decided on just what she would like.  They then  found me
passed out, after I realized what the prices were. Has anyone ever  heard of a
brand called "Coach"?

Is the whole word crazy?

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds