[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A new witch hunt in Mass!!!!

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:27:46 -0400

That is news to me since I have pulled many a pitty out of that shelter. I
shall have to talk to them about this.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA
http://www.rihadin.com
Men fight for freedom, then they begin to accumulate laws to take it away
from themselves.  ~Author Unknown

From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] A new witch hunt in Mass!!!!
To: "gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 8:10 AM

Mashpee Mass is attempting to pass a law ordering the destruction of all
pitbull puppies at birth! They are demanding that the newborns be turned
over to Animal Control for destruction! Are GSDs next on the hit list????
Info below! If you live ANYWHERE near here, please plan on attending this
meeting!
http://network.bestfriends.org/News.aspx?pID799
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to:
Paypal via windwych@xxxxxxxxx

OST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original