[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A new title?

  • From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • To: utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:52:33 EDT

In a  message dated 7/15/2006 10:43:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
A real  goal that would be for the  "total" dog - CH, Select,
AOE  and-------whatever name given to it  for courage, stability etc.
earned  from the  test.

Instead of a new title why not make the temperament test we  all ready have
more consistant by having all temperment tests vidio taped and  the tape along
with the score of each dog reviewed by a panel selected by the  board. Or
don't you think the board has the best interests of our breed at  heart.
I have also seen temperament tests that I thought were improperly scored  and
thought they should be reviewed. I also think it is unfair to lable anyone
who does not agree with these new ideas being suggested as someone who does not
 care about temperament. I don't like the new ideas being presented does that
 mean I don't care. I care and care deeply I pulled my Am. & Can. Sel. Ch.
from public stud at 7 years of age because I thought he produced too many
unsound offspring. And he was all ready an ROM sire. I think I care. Anyone can

give lip service.
Fred Migliore