[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A new event for our National

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LauraEG@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:22:18 -0800 (PST)

Before you drive out west you should first know the rules

1- You are not speeding as long as there is a car ahead of you. He is speeding,
you are following the speeder.
2- Lines are only suggested smooth spots used mostly by people who do not drive
a jacked up 4x4
3- Jay walkers are just a part of the playing field.
4- the Basic Rule is........... Define safe :0)
5- If you have a cell phone in your ear you always have the right of way.
6- Yellow lights mean go really fast
7- Looks both ways before you run a red light.
8- Do not look both ways if you intend to run a 4 way stop. People may get the
idea that you may stop. Bad move!!
9- Do not use your head lights in fog, they don't help you see any better. Make
them guess where you are.
10 - For motoring fun try using your right blinker just before you make a left
hand turn.
It is alway good to make sure the guy behind you is paying attention.

Terry's Rules of the road.

LauraEG@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 1/9/2005 1:54:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
writes:
I was at the car wash this morning, and I heard a lady telling the cashier
that it was snowing on the Las Vegas strip! In my wildest, I cannot vision
that............. could you imagine those folks driving in snow??
Gary
Are you kidding, have you seen those folks driving in sunny dry weather?
Mercy!

Laura in Chesapeake, VA

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original