[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A new event for our National

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:45:02 -0800 (PST)

I think Oregon is the only sunny place right now. It is snowing in Washington,
snowing in California and here sits Oregon with no snow. I came back from AZ to
snowmobile. Guess I should have stayed in Southern Ca. if I wanted to play in
the snow. Life just isn't fair sometimes.

It is working out, I decided to put a new roof on the house in Oregon. I am an
optimist. I think I am the only person who would remove a roof in January. The
good news is  roof contractors are not busy in January.  It is sunny today and
they should be done by Monday. Maybe I should give you their names Evan.

I think I am going to take the snowmobiles back to Arizona where I might get to
use them. I believe they have snow in Flagstaff
Terry
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 1/9/2005 9:17:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
SCHARO1@xxxxxxx writes:
Seems to me that if two members want to have a cat fight, they should do it

privately. or else label it cat fight so me know not of open it.

When I read who it is from, I can figure out what it is, most of the time.

I am sitting in the new house, with the roof leaking in three rooms. The
main bathroom is still torn up, where the tile man is now in his second year of
doing the work. (Anyone remember Eldon?). It has rained now for five days
straight, the sun seems to have disappeared, the dogs are soaking wet and
loving it. We have to leave the cars out of the garage to use it for breeding
at
least four days a week now, and for some reason the puppies find howling is a
new hobby.

For me, these posts lately mean a good fight that is the most interesting
thing going on, and I am enjoying the lively give and take. I am sorry that
the administrators will probably soon put an end to it, but it sure was fun
while it lasted. Nasty little hints, sly innuendoes, personal attacks, and
opinions that seem to go nowhere, make my day. It is so much more interesting
than what is going on in Germany.

Of course, as a irrigator, it is just another day for me. I say, let's get
them both in a big mud pit, and cheer them on. I can fanaticize. But, has
anyone considered making this an event at our National? We could have it right
after the Parade of Greats and before Juniors. It could include The
Marvelous Christine vs. the Unbeatable Sally; then we could have The Ever
Lovely
Flower Boy vs. The Current Champion Gary, and The All Knowing Lee vs the Rest
of
Us. I like the idea, but we need to work on the match-ups.

I say, "Bring it on."

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original

Terry Cochran
www.FairwayShepherds.com
www.Rightdog.com    RightDog Photography