[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A new can of worms

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:03:58 -0700

I know of a breeder who breeds dogs for police work, they only usually use
the males, I asked her "what do you do with the female puppies?" She replied
that she usually has to put them down as they are to much for pet people and
end up  being put down anyway.
So If the right working home does not come along  by the time they are 4 to
5 months old they are PTS. Ouch pretty harsh.
Emilie