[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A new assignment

  • From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 13:45:30 -0800

Thank you Evan!

Let's all attend the Sacramento and Reno shows on Saturday,  March 28 and
Sunday,  March 29 at Howe Community Park. See the GSDC of Sacramento Valley
Web site for details.

www.gsdcsv.com

Be there or be Square 😆 Your dog will love you for it.

Mark your GSD rescue calendars!

John and Rita Lacher
Oroville, CA 95965
GSDCA / GSDC Sacramento Valley