[ SHOWGSD-L ] A most important election

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:47:17 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 9/4/12 11:05:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

reserve  voting until we hear more.

This is such an important election. We vote for three judges, but four more
 will be judging our National. We are going to have seven judges. That
means that  if not everyone votes, we could have someone in the ring with less
than 100  votes.

So, everyone needs to vote, and get anyone else you know to vote.  The  top
three are never a problem, but if you look at who would have been sixth or
seventh in the past years, you will be shocked.

Be sure you do vote, and make sure you vote for those who you would want to
 judge our dogs against the standard. Avoid voting for a name you have
heard, or  someone who you don't want in the ring, but feel an obligation to
vote for them  because they have been nice to you.

Our judges at the national can have a great impact on the future of our
breed. They also showcase the winners, and if all goes as expected, we should
have the world watching.

Be careful, but vote.
Evan L. Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together