[ SHOWGSD-L ] A lovely day in LA

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, TANKSr@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:56:11 EDT

Whew just back from the LA Specialty, PUURRRFECT weather, great coffee this
morning, (hey that's important!) and great friends

So happy to see our friends...and enjoy the ride in with Vicky Cayer, great
Lady for anyone who has not had the pleasure of meeting with her.
Got to see my super  friend Jen Arends and her great boyfriend  Jeremy...cute
couple, and hope to see them both at the National. Love these  two.
Gloria and Sharlonna, always great to see them, as well as Bob and Darlene
Ghigleri....beautiful day , wonderful friends.
Everyone was pretty relaxed today, or maybe tired, lolol...

I would like to give a heartfelt THANK YOU to  MR BOB EATON,  for giving
Nitro (Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup)   a great BOS in a nice  Specials class.
Mr.
Eaton we sure did appreciate your comments about  "Nitro" he is very special to
us, as you can tell.  He never lets us  down.

Congratulations to a terrific lady and owner of the BOB , Sharon Buckley  for
her bitch
 Ch. "Tanga"   Doing the happy dance for you  Sharon!

THANK YOU  to Madeline Lassich, Judy Ecklund and Linda Freeny for  keeping a
very antsy, tired and bored 5 year old Hunter Tank, corralled so Mom  here,
could double during specials.....I am so grateful for their friendship,  and
watching over the little stinker.

A  big THANK YOU to Sharon and Micheal Avery for their  professional
photography.  Michael took an action shot of Nitro for me, (no  not gaiting)
that is a
real SHOWSTOPPER....I will cherish it always, it is so  COOL!!!!!!  These
folks are truly top notch at their craft!!  Sharon's  eye for a great dog and
structure and Michael's uncanny ability to get  incredible action photos of all
kinds...what a team!!!  AND YOU GET TO  SEE THEM BEFORE YOU ORDER , RIGHT AT
THE SHOW!!!!!

Thank you as always to my Loving Husband, beautiful job with everyone , as
always.

Hope everyone had a pleasant and happy day.  Now , I am going to  collapse.

Kathy Tank