[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A lost opportunity

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tigra12@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:06:40 -0400

Of course there are people who are never going to join the GSDCA that love
the breed and are passionate......
I think you are mis-taking the meaning of my post..........
and twisting it to be demeaning............that is not how i meant it.....so
sorry if thats how you took it,  if it came over that way!!  I never meant
because someone didnt join the GSDCA that they didn't love the breed or are
passionate about it.  But hey go ahead pick it apart and twist it if you
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com