[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A long and true story for California only- Dick Jennings

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:09:03 +0000 (UTC)

The first German Shepherd I bought when I wanted to start showing was
Jennarick's Felicia, sired by Reno, out of Ch Lakeside's Just Jamaica, from
Dick Jennings.  Felicia  only had three puppies, two monorchids and my
foundation bitch, Ch Awlful Good of Edan, CD, TC, ROM.  Dick and I still talk
dogs several times a year and remember the good old days.

Ann
www.edangsd.com