[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A little over the top

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:55:16 -0400

I agree, I think mapping out the whole slate is
ridiculous...................he needs to give us a little credit to be able
to think for ourselves!
He doesn't even give his Bio and not many people have ever heard of him !!
Oh well par for the course of nonsense these
days................................
At least we got a real nice informative one on Dean today, stating what he
has done for this breed in all his years and what he intends on doing.
Like him or not it really gave some insite into a candidate rather than a
map of the whole Board..........filled with no information.
I have gotten some other very nicely done Bios as well.....................
A candidates actions in this breed, regional clubs and PC speaks loudly to
most.
Personally I don't like the ones that say vote for me because i plan to make
a difference this year...................yeah well how and what have you
done ?? Generic Bios are definitely  not the way to go!!!!!!!!!!! <JMO>

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com