[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A list of Judges?

  • From: "Mike Gray" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:18:23 -0700

Peggy,
    Where are those lists at, if I may ask? My opinion on this is
basically, if you tell one person, it is no longer secret. That will
lead to it no longer being private. Do you only share the list with the
clubs Show Chairman or Show Secretary? If a club has a not so good
experience with a Judge and write a not so good evaluation, how
difficult will that make it to find a Judge the next year? If you say
something bad about Evan (who could do that?), will that make Paul want
to jump up and down when asked to Judge your specialty? I would think
twice, but then I am not a Judge.
  Mike Gray