[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A list of Judges?

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <GrnRam415@xxxxxxx>, <plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:22:32 -0400

It could be a useful tool if it were monitored closely and cyberspace
hangings didn't take place. But a nasty post ruining someones reputation
can't be taken back once it's posted.
I just hate to see anyone hurt because people had revenge on their minds
over losing.
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com