[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A grueling morning!

  • From: "Michel Ebertin" <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 09:06:16 -0700

So what happened to the pit bull??
               Michel

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Kathy Partch
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 7:03 AM
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A grueling morning!

I couldn't sleep at all last night for how sore my right side has become. I
went to the ER & did the X-rays nothing broken thank heavens. But pretty
beat up from falling off the road side with my shepherd Stunner. Stunner
seems fine. But at the time I saw a lot of blood on her right back leg &
freaked. I couldn't find any cuts on myself. So maybe I was hitting the Pit
mix hard enough to draw blood or Stunner may have bitten the Pit back. I
just don't know where that came from. I do have a license to carry but
shooting in a frenzy like that would just give Evan another case...;o) We
had a really nice older cop that came to my house with the dogcatcher & he
said I don't even want you to use birdshot or any type of gun because of
living in town or possibly consequences in using it. And then all of the
reasons Cynthia has mentioned here. The more I think about this I believe
that Zap light could be the best thing even over the boat horn. Because
using the boat horn you're scaring your dog too. But then I have to make
sure when I zap the dog it isn't attached to mine [sigh] Like I've said
before, each dog fight is so different with such frenzy that you don't have
only seconds to think. Then I ran out of energy when I fell. It's a horrible
position to be in. And to think this happened to me in the spring with a
larger Pit. Why do these people like this breed? I just don't get it.
They're not even attractive. Kathy www.JoKaySedona.com

From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "vande001@xxxxxxxxx"
for DMARC)
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A grueling morning!

Well, respectfully disagree about the gun part.  I used to think this was an
option but I realized that actually hitting a dog that is attacking you or
your dog is not very easy.  Just read Kathy's chaotic description of the
event.  And I do carry and am a pretty good shot.  But a dog that is
jumping, spinning and rushing is tough to hit.  I opt to carry a zap light
that delivers 5 million volts and will drop anything.  it is small and easy
to have in your pocket.  Plus, firing a weapon will very likely have some
consequences, even in a defensive situation.  Sucks, yes, but reality shows
that this does happen.  You could end up spending some time in jail or even
end up on the news as an evil dog killer......poor fluffy never hurt
anyone..lol.  Cynthia

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html NATIONAL BLOG -
http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

http://showgsd.org/mail.html