[ SHOWGSD-L ] A great gift from a fellow lister

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:32:44 -0800 (PST)

What a great gift I got from fellow lister Karen Fisher of Shadow Valley
Shepherds.
It is a Italian charm bracelet with my Kennel name on it. Ruth got one with
Right dog. I have order and received the ones with all the awards I have earned
on dogs. Ch. PT CD and the rest including a really cool BIS ribbon. These make
great gifts  for your doggy friends. It is also a really fun way to show off
your awards. Ruth took pictures of hers and but them on Karen's website. If you
would like to see what they look like please go
to.http://members.tripod.com/shadowvalley/charms.htm

 I do believe Karen has a helpful elf named Debrorah Gebhard of Solana
Shepherds Big thanks to both of you for the very neat bracelet.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Terry on the Fairway

Terry Cochran
www.FairwayShepherds.com