[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A good dog is a good dog is a good dog

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 21:20:33 -0500

Shelia,
   While my Jerry Lee showed for me.......he didn't LOVE it like my other
dogs, and I knew that. He did, however, SHINE at the Schools, Hospitals, and
Nursing homes! He went on to win the GSDCA Hero Dog Award this last year and
the CROWNING GLORY of my breeding program!  Could he have finished?
Probably, and he would have been an AKC Champion..................the road
we took made him a Champion of the Universe! I have to say here that anyone
that came to talk dogs/pups with me were MUCH more impressed with Jerry Lee
and his accomplishments than they were the AKC Champs I had here. Mo