[ SHOWGSD-L ] A fine kettle of fish

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:40:06 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/06 6:37:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Discussions, arguments and criticism CAN be positive.

Are you positive?

No one said we were mad at each other, or that we can't agree to disagree.
An open discussion as has gone on in the last few weeks is good for the club,
and allows everyone to listen to ideas, some passionate, and some reasonable.
Not that they can't be both.

We have expressed some strong opinions, but that does not mean we will not
head to St. Louis with great expectations. Intent to see the best of our breed
in the ring together, those judges we elected to judge them, the friends we
have  missed for the previous year, and some longer than that. We all go with
opinions, thoughts, ideas, and wishes.  We have exchanged them, with the  best
of intentions, to improve our breed.

I intend to be there, (if my trial gets over) and I intend to enjoy myself,
and know that so many others will do so as well.

We don't have to put aside our thoughts, but be sure to leave your weapons
at home.  We all want the same thing, improvement of the breed, strength of
the club, and protection of our future.  In the process we will remember  those
who can no longer join with us in those goals, and thank those who work so
hard to help us reach them, (our board).

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together