[ SHOWGSD-L ] A few good men

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:07:40 -0700

Objecting to me talking "speedo"?
Why would one object to a man in a speedo? If you are a swimmer you see them
every day. What is wrong with that? They look much worse in those flappy
trunks some are wearing. Both of my sons were on the swim team and they wore
speedos. It was mandatory. I certainly did not think that anyone would
object to this. A good looking man has every right to show his body the same
as a woman in a bikini does, and those bikinis are getting skimpier every
year. Does one object to that? This is childish.

Lee F.