[ SHOWGSD-L ] A few Brags!

  • From: "Paula, Ray & The Kidz" <ppeters908@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:18:48 -0600 (CST)

 Last weekend we had a wonderful although hectic, kinda spooky Hallowee= n
rally weekend at MasterPeace Training Center in Franklin, MA. &= nbsp;Our
Ms.Sophi, MillerTime's Sophisticate Style, OFA, CGC (AOE 2x Selec= t CH
Sirius Park's Worth The Trip, ROM and MillerTime's Curr= ent Style) placed
third in her class and completed her third qual= ifying run to earn her
RallyNovice title.  This new title qualifies M= s. Sophi for her GSDCA dual
award at the young age of  7 1/2.  We= couldn't be more proud of our Ms.
Sophi...she has always done her ver= y best at whatever she's done including
producing absolutely beautiful prog= eny - beautiful girls and very handsome
boys.  We love you Soph!!!! Ne= xt our Valli, MillerTime's Hidden Valley
GirlOFA, CGC, RN, PT, TC (Am/Can = Ch MillerTime's Boston USA, OFA, PT,
RN/Am/Can Ch Survival's Quik Decision,= OFA, PT) placed fourth in her class
and completed her third qual= ifying run to earn her Rally Advanced title.
Being a Valley girl= she immediately used her cell phone to call her friends
to tell them = that she was the 'bomb' and could actually walk and chew gum
at the same ti= me!!! hehehe... Both of our girls were bred by Craig and
Cynthia Miller (Mi= llerTime Shepherds) and we so thank them for giving us
our start in this cr= azy dog showing world!! Thanks guys!!  Then last night
at the Framingh= am Kennel Club's AKC match our boy Hidden Valley's The
Saint, aka Simon, wa= s award his first Group 1 (second time in the ring).
T= oday at the Cheshire Kennel Club show our Hidden Valley's Peek-A-Boo
(DaBoo= ) (Ch T-Ho's For Whom the Bell Tolls CGC, TC, HIC, TDI, ROM/Ch
Detmer's Sev= en of Nine) went WB and was awarded another point toward her
champions= hip.  Thank you to Judge Jacqueline Stacy for awarding DaBoo this
hono= r.  Our 'kidz' make us SO VERY PROUD no matter what they do! &nbs= p;
Agood day in Hubbertucky!!!
    Paula, Ray &'The Kidz'
Hidden Valley Shepherds