[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A dog in your progeny's future/ an original "tale"/don't let it happen !!!

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:11:47 -0800

This is what I sent last year when the state of California was fighting this
same type of legislation.
I am sending it once again, for those who may not have read it and are now
experiencing the same type of legislation with it's various problems in
their own area or state.
Sometimes I think many have the mentality that if it "doesn't effect me, why
should I care? "
We must all realize that one never knows when this type of anti dog
legislation will come to your town, city, state or one near you.
Heads UP.....we all need to care, and we all need to fight it !!
Beryl Eshom....who could never ever imagine my life without a DOG !
Arelee
Davis, CA.