[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A challenge to da list

  • From: DERAYK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: Tesnow1@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:44:14 EDT

This has been the best time I have had this year. God no's I need it.
Everytime something would come up there was on of the group to lend and helping

hand. That is what I call real team work. Donna and Leslie did a great job
with  Mike and also me. Olivia is very special. And the fun never stoped.
Thanks to  everyone. I need a weekend like this.
Dee

I have a  challenge to â??DA LISTâ?? to try to top this as  one of the best
times  ever had at a dog show!
Last weekend my  friend Dee and I went to the  show in Canfield, Ohio. The
fair grounds were lovely and the  golf  carts added an element of NASCAR to
the affair.   The show was  great and the company  superb.
We were invited to  the GIRLZ barbeque where we visited  with Mary Tripp
and
Linda  Selman  of New York and Mary  Ward,  Lenny Brown was there with  his
devilish personality and Raul who  calmly sits around smiling and  you
wonder
what he must think of all our  shenanigans as well as many  others too
numerous to mention.   And then  it  rained.   Let me tell you, the heavens
opened
up and peeâ??d on  our  parade and the barbeque too!
Well leave it to  the antics of Olivia and her friend  Kelly to put the
silver lining  in our torrential down pour.   It  rained so hard and so
much  that
there were rivers running through the show ring  and a newly  made pond in
the freshly cut hayfield next to the ring was more than   Little Olivia
could
resist.  As we sat under the awnings and dog  tents we  heard squeals of
glee
coming from across the  road.   We all got up and  went to investigate to
find  Olivia and her friend Kelly â??slip N slidingâ?? through  the pond.
They
took high speed running starts at this pond and would dive  on  their
bellies
and slide for 20-40 feet as they would roll and squeal  with  delight.   We
stood around laughing until our sides  hurt but the best  was yet to come��
.
As the spectator crowd  grew, from the back of the mob  came a familiar New

York accent  (Donna of course) screeching â??Olivia No,  Stop, get out of
there  youâ??ll get worms!â??  Well thatâ??s all it took and this  laughter
weary
gathering burst into another chorus of cheek numbing belly   laughter.
Oh wait, thereâ??s still more........Olivia and her  friend  Kelly drenched
in
grassy slop and smelling like freshly  fertilized fields  decided it would
be endearing to give Momma Donna  a big old sandwich  hug.   Donna
scrambled
to find friends  to hide behind,  Her  friend Amanda was slimed trying to
protect  her but alas her New York moxy was all she  had to rely on.    As
she
threatened her beloved daughter with  unspeakable things  (worming was
mentioned) the girls attention turned to poor,   unsuspecting Lenny Brown.
 As they
approached Lenny and he  realized  his fate he let out with a series of
blood
curdling scream  that any little girl  would be proud to own and ran faster
than any  man I have ever seen!  He ran  all the way down the road and
around
the corner, with Olivia and Kelly in  pursuit.
There is talk of a reality show for The Girlz!  It  would be  very
entertaining trust me.
Disclaimer:   I mean no  offense to  anyone!
Regina Tesnow