[ SHOWGSD-L ] A "Wickedly Good Brag"

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:48:16 -0800

Making her first appearance in the 12-18 month bitch class, Scherzar's
Wicked, aka Amber, impressed critic Helen Franklin who  awarded her
first place and then on to Reserve Winner's Bitch.  This is Miss
Amber's third major reserve win - one from 6-9; one from 9-12 and now
one from 12-18!  This was her first time in 12-18 as she just turned a
year old the day before.  Amber was shown by her Executive Director,
Mr. Art Sinclair and then in winners by one of her Financial
Directors, Mr Channing Sheets.  It was more like a mud bowl and a dog
show, but despite both dogs and handlers being cover in thick, gooey
mud, the dogs managed to show their stuff.
Scherzar's Wicked is sired by Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning Ch.
Rohan's Reward out of Ch. Scherzar's Cinnamon Twist.  Her breeders are
Janice Staley and Paul & Jennifer Root.  Her appearances are
choreographed by Tracy Radigan and her Financial Directors are Janice
Staley, Kay Springer, Amy Riley and Channing Sheets.

Thank you to the audience for their support of this very, red sable
girl and thank you to Ms. Franklin for your nice comments on her.

I would also like to brag that her sire, Strider, - Ch. Rohan's Reward
TC,CGC,HT,CD,RE,CHIC - ended the year with being the number 6 GSD* in
breed standing in the country!  This is in limited showing mainly in
Northern & Central California.
My thanks to his handler Art Sinclair who piloted him to these wins
and deals with his exuberance in the ring. To Tracy Radigan, his
conditioner &  groomer extraordinaire and last to Bobbie Kindy for
breeding him and letting him go. He is probably the most energetic and
intelligent dog I have owned in my 30 years of showing.  It is a
pleasure to show him in obedience and rally as he tries very, very
hard to please me (except when showing outside where bitches have
been! LOL - not so pretty). And he is producing some really lovely
progeny that are doing some very nice winning in the young classes.

He currently has won 69 BOBs and multiple Group Ones and placements.
He is sired by Sel. Am. & Sel. Can. Ch. Witmer's Jamiroquai ROM out of
Sel. Ch. Utopia's Blast From The Past ROM.

* Canine Chronicles