[ SHOWGSD-L ] A WEEPING WILLOW NEED

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 13:55:37 EST

I know I would forget someone and how could I do that??? Val Harrington
designed the gorgeous fliers that went out with our mailing; she was
instrumental in designing our brochure also....thank you Val from the bottom of
 my
heart.  I will be happy to send a flier if we missed you; it may be by
email; just send me a private note....:-)

Pat  Lukos
Weeping Willow 2nd Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)

In a message dated 12/3/2010 1:45:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

It seems  I am always coming here to beg for help for the senior and
medically  needy GSD sanctuary dogs; we are busy preparing for the winter
months,
yes, even with the snow falling today and blustery winds we are putting
roofs  over outdoor kennels that didn't get finished until we were  able to
get
more  donated material or get it at a reasonable  price.  You have been so
good to  us but we are in need of one  more large wire crate for the 2nd
dog
room....this  would house a big  male (and we get them-LOL)...size needed
(approximate)   36"Wx53"Lx43"H....this gives the dogs room to move around
comfortably when  it is  subzero weather and they are confined a lot of
time in the
house.  Many of  you may not know but all 20 (5 in foster care)  are only
out
in kennel runs for  short times in the cold and wet  weather or when the
summer heat gets bad; all  other times they are  in these large crates in
the a/c
in two dog rooms; each  with their  toys, chews, etc.  They are walked and
exercised several times   every day if not able to be in their runs.  They
have
their kuranda  beds in  the house and also some in the large 10x12 or 12x12
covered  kennel runs.

A Christmas fund raising mailing has gone out to  many of you; we didn't
have the funds to send to everyone but we had  many generous people donate
more
brochures, fliers, stamps, and  envelopes.  No fundraising money is spent
on  overhead....AGSRA  and LHSH has helped with some of our medical bills
and
the Sun  Shine  Squad is there for us too.  We deeply appreciate all you do
for   us.  If you would like to make a Christmas donation it can be sent
to:

Weeping Willow 2nd Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
2469 Hewitt  Gifford Rd SW
Lordstown OH 44481

or paypal to:   _WWGSSanctuary@xxxxxxxx (mailto:WWGSSanctuary@xxxxxxx)

The 20 grizzled  and gray faces and feeble bodies are so special to all of
us here at  the Sanctuary; they have such wonderful personalities and are
grateful for anything we do or the presents they receive.

Sally Hayden is working tirelessly on sweatshirts for us and the info  will

be posted in a day or so....they are gorgeous as always and  thanks goes to

Sherry Nolan for the sweat shirt donation and Sally's  sewing !!

Special holiday blessings to all

The TEAM and   Board of Directors at Weeping Willow

Weeping  Willow 2nd Chance  German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

NATIONAL  BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/