[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Video for Thanksgiving

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:09:47 -0500

I have many reasons to be thankful today.  I'm just thankful to be here to
celebrate this day with my husband.  Most of all, I'm thankful for my dogs,
especially Ella.  I can't imagine life without these extraordinary creatures.
To me, they truly are a Gift from God.
Here's a video that captures the way I feel about dogs.  I hope you guys will
enjoy it too.  It's simple but profound.

GoD and DoG  By Wendy Francisco (Warning there are many references to God in
the video.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H17edn_RZoY&feature=player_embedded

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL!!!

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member