[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Tribute for our Beloved Friends

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:21:09 -0400

I think this is an EXCELLENT idea Kathy.  Sort of like what they do at
the Oscar show every year.........only they use a projection screen to
show the persons face that has passed away that year.   Too bad we
didn't have a projection screen to do the same thing.  But love your
idea, and I nominate you as the head of this committee being that you
came up with this suggestion.  I hope the board and membership will
consider it a worthwhile tribute to those that are dearly missed and was
so important to our breed.  Best wishes,  Barbara Galasso