[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Thougthful gift

  • From: Donna Turner <gsdmomx3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:31:41 +0000

I was just thinking a great gift for people who can not see as good as they
used to.The gift would be a few needles all ready threaded with white and black
thread. Just enough to sew a button back on a shirt or pants would be a great
gift.
You could even dress it up and put the needles in a nice card or a pretty pin
cushion.

I popped a button of my dress pants this morning.And I can not see to thread
the darn needle any more. And to make this German Shepherd related. Bullet and
Ryder can see to thread the needle but are all paws no thumbs. :0)

Donna Turner

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft?s powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/