[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Rich Man's Sport

  • From: <pretties1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:54:17 -0400

I'm all for someone who can/will explain how "middle class Joe" is supposed to
afford the pricy rates for GSD's to be shown by someone other than themselves.
Maybe if they charged less they would have clients longer & with more than just
1 dog to show.
I don't think it will change as long as the more wealthy keep paying the asking
price. Times are terribly hard right now. I know myself, I work an average of
60 hrs. per week to afford the little I do.
There's always hope that someday the rates will decrease & become affordable
again.