[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A RESPECTFUL REQUEST

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 16:46:12 -0400

Giselda wrote:

I am totally in agreeance with you, I am tired of the nit-picking....I
thought this list was about DOGS!  Everyone should go out and do what I just
did, I just got home from a 2 km hike straight up the old Giant Nicklemine
road...

I'm happy to report that I did something similar.  Today my boy Tersha's
Magnum Force earned another TD (tracking dog) title in NAMBR.  Tomorrow
we're going to try for his CKC UTD (Urban Tracking Dog) .   I'm hoping that
he completes it with the same dedication that he has produced for his first
two TD titles but to be honest I really am just thrilled that I have a
German Shepherd Dog that is showing that while he may not be the best at
everything, he sure as h*** can DO anything.

Mary-Anne
C C Mistral of Waldenridge CGN CD RA TD AGN TEC RACL(Caro) HIC
Tersha's Magnum Force  CGN PCD RN TD N-TD RNCL(Caro) TEC HIC
I AM A WORKING DOG
My eyes are your eyes,
 to watch you and to protect you and yours,
My ears are your ears,
to hear and detect evil minds in the dark,
My nose is your nose,
to scent the invader of your domain,
And so you may live,
My life is also yours.