[ SHOWGSD-L ] A RESPECTFUL REQUEST

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 12:32:30 -0400

Frank is out of remission.  He has been for a while and many treatments have
failed

He is fighting for his life.

As a human being, I am asking you to stop talking about Frank and just keep him
in your
thoughts an prayers.

You can talk about WHAT IS A PUPPY MILL - do it generically

List rules say you shouldn't throw stones at anyone

This is NOT an ADMIN request, but a PERSONAL ONE

I cannot wait until all this election stuff is over and done and the list gets
back to DOGS

California has shows today - hopefully not near the Fires

It is a holiday weekend - the last of summer, albeit, I am still waiting for
summer to begin!

Have fun, be safe

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com