[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A QUESTION? [ Why SHOULD the white DQ fault be removed?

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rh_21176@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rh_21176@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 07:04:31 -0400

Pigment - I think mainly this was brought up because there was a contradiction
concerning it.  Since a dark nose is important, everyone should not worry so
much about any of the "off" colors winning .
Hanging ears - this NEVER was approved so comparing it to the white issue is
comparing apples to oranges etc.   the white coat does NOTHING to cause any of
the deleterious conditions of the breed.
white DQ- there have been articles upon articles, discussions upon discussions,
 pros & cons,  arguments, anger etc.  over this issue.
 the facts have been put out there. Those who have their minds made up won't
listen anyway.
The white coat is no different from the colored one except in color -  colored
ones can be bred poorly too and look faded,  undesirable in temperament etc.
It just happened that the white coat was dq'd at one time in history, the
reasons for it were proven wrong, some would like to give it a chance. Others
would not.    Since the facts have been put out there if anyone cared enough to
really study them, quit the fight and VOTE!

Anne, GA
Sent from Anne's iPad

http://showgsd.org/mail.html