[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Presidential Birthday of Monumental Importance!!!

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:05:40 EDT

Many thanks for your birthday wishes (#39 - VBG) and nice words of  praise.
 Our son David was here for the weekend so that gave me a little  break
from so much GSDCA work.  We sure have a lot on the table!!

Other news - we had to put Monty down a few weeks ago due to old age and
not getting around very well.  We miss him and Rags misses him.  I  wasn't
thinking about getting another dog right now (too much work) but a couple  of
messages regarding slightly older males caused a light to turn on and I
think  we just may increase the family again.  I'll let you know when it
happens.

Thanks again,

Tish

In a message dated 5/18/2010 9:34:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Happy  Birthday to our PC president, who is also quite PC, in spite of all
the  aggravation she has to put up with!!   Thank heavens I never give  her
any hassles or headaches!!!   :-)   :-)

Happy  Birthday, Tish Walker!!

Have a great day, your best birthday, ever, so  far!!!  And heart-felt
thanks for your unbelievable dedication to our  club.  People like you are few
and far between.

Thank you, so very  much..........keep up the outstanding work.  Our club
will be better than  ever, due to your service - I have no doubt.

Paula, 146 days and  counting

Home of Best in Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual Title  Award
Recipient, AKC JAM/AOE, International and American Champion Asgard  Harley
Davidson
v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047, DNA tested  clear of the
long-coat factor.

ADMIN APPROVED POST

Six  Sigma Certification
Villanova Six Sigma Certification 100% Online Program -  Free  Info.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4bf296fb7d51514e32st05duc
POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org