[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A New thread,(or rope) about the 30 degree shoulder layback!!!

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:29:32 -0500

Love it!  After I saw the first e-mail of this subject this morning, I
just knew it was going to be the subject of conversation for the rest of
the day, and was just waiting for Chucks educated response.  I was up
all morning writing a little spoof on a totally different subject, but
when I saw this, I'm letting mine ride for now.  This is just wonderful
Chuck.  You put your money where your mouth is sort of speak.  LOL.  I
liked that you have reference to back up your feelings on this subject.
Keep on educating us.  You are a good teacher, and I'm a very willing
student.  Thanks always for sharing your many years of knowledge.  Best
wishes,  Barbara Galasso