[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Neat Idea

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:51:25 -0500

We took Little Richard to the Ohio Nationals to accept the Goodwill Ambassador
Award for his Dad, Jerry Lee. While there I bought an unusual box link silver
plated collars for Rick and his Nephew Dubya. Ended up, our Sel Ex Ch borrowed
the collar and wore it at the Denver nationals when he won. I took the collar
and had my jeweler cut it and make it into 3 bracelets. I picked them up today
and they are just gorgeous! One is for Amy and the other Pat Evans that co owns
Spunky Jr, the Select Ex. Now, all 3 of us has a beautiful bracelet that
adorned 2 great dogs. Mo
Konigin German Shepherds
Home of ....
BISS Sel. EX CH Konigin Phantom of the Opera TC HIC TD
Ch. Abraxas Lil Shot V Konigin TC CGC TD
Konigin Great Balls Afire TC CGC TD and 2005 Goodwill Ambassador
The Legacy Continues........