[ SHOWGSD-L ] A NEW STAR LIGHTS THE HEAVENS

  • From: <Shadyrockgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:10:36 -0500

That new star will be my Tasha^^
CH. Shadyrocks Pennroyal  ROM
as she lights her path to the Rainbow Bridge.
She leaves us today with memories her flooding my heart and mind and my tears.
She had a love of life that made you smile, she loved children and toys.
She was a master counter surfer :) and  stole whatever she could when you
weren't watching.She loved to role on her back with all four feet pedeling in
the air^^^lol.
She loved to smother me and Dan with kisses and she slept in our bed.
She greeted everyone and welcomed them as a new friend.

She has left with me with reflections of herself in her Progeny and she has
created memories  with them that I had only dreamt of ^^and will last me a
lifetime.

She was the dam of my Select Dancing Doll and  her sister  BIM Ch. Scherazade,
and of Polonaise, Tilly, Tango, and Torrie.

Tasha has now stolen a piece of my heart . I will miss her terribly untill we
meet again^^^^
God Speed to my Tasha.

Linda Burley
Shadyrock