[ SHOWGSD-L ] A NEW EARTH

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:13:25 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

I don't know if many people on this list are students along with me and
millions of others every Monday night with Eckhart Tolle and Oprah.  But, I
ve read the book and now have been attending classes.  Anyway, Eckhart says
in his book, that one of the lessons that life gives you are 'obstacles'.
These obstacles are there to weed out those who really don't have the
staying power to succeed.  But, if you persevere and continue to work at it.
.  You will become successful.

One could give this advice to Juniors and Newbies ...  What some call
paying your dues'....  is really life's obstacles.  Just keep moving forward

Kate