[ SHOWGSD-L ] A NEW AOE!!!

  • From: Kelly Salava <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:31:26 -0600

A NEW AOE!!!  WHOOOOOHOOOOOO...I am so excited to share this.  On Friday,
Select Ex Ch. Marquis' All About Me, TC earned her Rally Novice (RN) Title at
the Northstar Herding Obedience & Rally Trial.  This means Maizy has completed
the requirements to become an AOE!!! (Unofficially)  I am so proud of this
girl.  I have done very little training but she picks everything up so quickly
and I really thinks enjoys it.   Maizy is Bailey's second daughter to become an
AOE.  Her litter mate Mia, The Godek's bitch, is also an AOE. Are there any
other littermates that are AOE's?  I know there are many AOE Sire's and Dam's
with progeny that are also AOE's...But any littermates?  Thank you to her
breeders, Paul Johnson & Doug Oster and her fan club, Liz, Joan & Maria.  Maizy
is owned by me and my parent's Roger & Linda Salava.  Her Dam is Ch. Marquis'
Charismatic V. Windwood ROM. Now for Maizy's next job... in the whelping box.
She has one CH son (with Oscar) and hopefully a litter on the way. (Late
February)  Knowing how smart and willing this bitch is, I plan to do more than
just breed her.  I would like to try herding, obedience and maybe go for a
Therapy Dog Title.  Oh and she may be Maria's Junior Handling dog too!  There
is no reason our dogs can't do it all.  WOW, I never expected this much from
Maizy, she keep on amazing me!  Thanks for listening...
Kelly Salava in MN
Trio German Shepherds

PS
Thanks to Virginia Bailey and Verna Kubik for encouraging me to do Rally and
other performance events!