[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Muder Mystery........

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:17:12 -0500

It is a story with a very involved plot........
"The List of Adrian Messenger" is a 1963 Flick starring George C. Scott as a
Brit General retired from M15 who investigates some apparent unrelated
deaths.......

Adrian Messenger is a writer in the flick who has the list of names........

It is sort of like "keeping a List and checking it twice" all through the movie
before the murderer and the motive are discerned and caught just before the end.

So then, Evan is something like Adrian  Messenger, but instead of keeping a
list, he is the messenger "on" the list........

Get it.....

But apparently you are not allowed to call him Adrian.........
Jane Kerner