[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Miraculous Day!!!

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:18:24 -0500

How wonderful for you.  That is nothing less than amazing.  I know that the
prayers and good thoughts work.  It is said tha the Tibetan Spaniels would spin
large prayer wheels in Tibet.  The wheel contains a mantra.  In our Tibbie
world of friends, when someone needs help, we ask for the Tibbies to spin the
prayer wheels.  It almost always works!!  I hope Ella continues to improve and
will live a long and healthy life.

Linda Hendrix

St James Shepherds

Lin Chi Tibetan Spaniels