[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Major - Or Not???? Question for Judges

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 00:41:49 +0000 (UTC)

It does not matter. If it was one short of a major in bitches and the WB went
up over the male special then she defeated one more dog and that gives her the
major.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant